QSC Touch Screen Controllers
QSC offers a family of touch screen controllers for Q-SYS network audio systems. The QSC philosophy on control peripherals is straightforward: instead of adding knobs and other dedicated controls, we employ fully configurable network-based touch screen panels that can be customized with graphics as well as virtual faders, buttons, meters, indicators, and other controls, for the ultimate in flexibility.
SELECT A MODEL
|Panel Type||Wall Mounted Touch Screen Controller||In-Wall Touch Screen |
|Tabletop Touch Screen Controller||Wall Mounted Touch Screen Controller|
|3.5" 4:3 color graphics display |
320 x 240 pixels
|4.7", IPS LCD |
960 x 540 pixels
|7", Innolux LCD |
800 x 480 pixels
|Control Surface||3.5" capacitive touch surface||4.7" capacitive touch surface||7”, capacitive touch surface|
|Q-SYS Network LAN A||LAN A (PoE) |
|LAN (PoE) |
|LAN A (PoE) |
|Q-SYS Network LAN B||N/A||N/A||LAN B ports |
|Optional External Power Source |
|N/A||24VDC @ 0.5A |
locking 2-pos Euro style terminal block
|12VDC @ 1A (12W) |
Negative contact – 5mm OD
Positive contact – 2.5mm ID
|BYOD Connectivity||N/A||N/A||Micro-USB AB||N/A|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Q-SYS Designer Software
User Control Interface Tool
Designed for true one-touch control of audio functions, Q-SYS™ also manages a wide variety of equipment utilizing built-in GPIO and TCP/IP instruction sets. With Q-SYS, nearly every audio processing parameter can be a command source or a command destination, for third-party control.
Create custom control panels with the Q-SYS Designer Software - User Control Interface tool:
- UCI is operable from any computer on the network, Wi-Fi connected iPad or iPhone.
- IP-based external control protocol ensures connection with third-party controllers.
- UCI Viewer for PC workstations provides customized user control interfaces.
- Designer’s administrator utility enables the implementation of passwords and user access rights for each UCI.
- Q-SYS™ allows UCI screens to be hosted on QSC touch screen controllers, PC workstations, and iOS devices.