- High quality 2.75-inch full-range transducer provides exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Low-saturation 70V/100V transformers with 8-ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector for easy system wiring.
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ are available through either Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complementing QSC product families.
- Complete EASE, CAD, and BIM information available online.
How to choose: AC-C2T vs AC-C4T
|Ideal for: background music, VoIP, hospitality w/ low ceiling||Ideal for: foreground audio, POTS, airports, public address, Cinema lobbies|
|Raised LF / HF Response = subjectively more musical||HF roll-off above 8kHz = ideal for voice (far-end, paging, etc)|
|Smaller cone / magnet (Bl) = lower sensitivity (84 dB)||Larger cone / magnet (Bl) = higher sensitivity (89 dB)|
|Wider coverage (170°) = ideal for lower ceilings (<10ft)||Narrower coverage (140°) = ideal for higher ceilings (<15ft)|
|Effective frequency range||70 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Rated noise power / voltage||16 watts / 11.3 volts (rms)|
|Broad-band sensitivity||84 dB|
|Coverage angle (-6 dB)||170° (500 Hz to 5 kHz)|
|Maximum continuous SPL||96 dB|
|Maximum peak SPL||102 dB|
|Rated impedance||8 ohms|
|70 V||16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts and 8-ohm bypass|
|100V||16, 8, 4, 2, watts and 8-ohm bypass|
|Transducer||2.75-inch treated paper cone with rubber surround|
|Input connector type||Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals|
|Baffle material||Painted ABS polymer|
|Grille material||Powder coated steel|
|Back can material||Powder coated steel|
|Testing||Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in air handling space|
|Net weight||4.2 lb / 1.9 kg|
|Product dimensions||8.4-inch × 7.9-inch (214 × 201 mm)|
|Cut-out Dimensions||7.31-inch (185.67mm)|
|Ceiling Capture Thickness||0.25-inch to 1.5-inch (6.35 to 38.1mm)|
|Shipping weight||15.1 lb / 6.86 kg|
|Shipping dimensions||10.75-inch × 24-inch × 10.5-inch (273.1 × 609.6 × 266.7 mm)|
|Included accessories||Rails and C-ring for ceiling tile installation|
|Optional accessories||AC-MR4 mud ring for sheet rock installation|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.