Closed Caption Device. The receiver is attached to an angled flexarm with a base and built in cupholder that fits into the theater seat arm. If you have seat arms that do not have a cupholder you can order a CCR-100-C that comes with a clamp in place of the cupholder.
- Seat arm mounted closed caption receiver provides the patron with a private display that is attached by an angled flexarm with a base and built in cupholder
- Optics present a distant virtual image to the user so the caption and movie screen can be viewed without refocusing the eye
- The optics also reduces visibility of the display to other patrons.
- CCR-100-C - A clamp mounted unit can be purchased for those who do not have a cupholder built into the arm seat
- Patrons may select one of up to four caption languages delivered with the movie
- The unit displays the user-defined welcome message until the presentation starts. It then displays the closed captions delivered in the digital cinema package
- No Interference - Use of infrared transmission eliminates interference from adjacent auditoriums or radio transmitters
- Shipped with Standard AA batteries that provide more than 30 hours of continuous operation
- Option to purchase a rechargable battery kit that provides approximately 10 hours of operation (CCR-CHGR)
- The CCS complies with DCI and SMPTE draft standards and is designed to operate with any compliant digital cinema server