A Completely New Technology Platform
Q-SYS™ has no equal as an integrated, scalable audio, video and control solution. Built from the ground up on a powerful, open, IT-friendly foundation, the Q-SYS platform transcends the limitations in scope, performance, and usability that have kept previous networked audio, video and control systems from satisfying and exceeding the customer and project requirements:
- Native integration with IT infrastructure - Q-SYS makes it easy to manage and integrate AV assets without workarounds through native network connections and built-in compatibility with IT systems like LDAP, SNMP and SIP softphones.
- Adaptable Design - Free yourself (and your customers) from the limitations of fixed hardware. Q-SYS meets the demand for scalable, future-proof solutions with a software-based processors that runs on Intel processors. This unique design delivers an abundance of processing power to support add-on requests like AEC and AV-to-USB Bridging—minus unexpected costs and time-consuming implementations.
- Complete solution that minimizes complexity - While the Q-SYS Platform are fully interoperable with other brands, AV channel partners who implement the complete Q-SYS solution minimize complexity, increase reliability, and experience the convenience of a single point of contact for support. Also provide minimal SKUs with multiple configurations.
“Q-SYS is the new century’s version of the old system, with a lot more power, capability, expandability and far less hardware. When you add it all up, Q-SYS knocked everything else off the charts.”
Rod Sintow, Pro Sound & Video — Florida and CaliforniaInstaller - New World Center, Miami Beach, FL
Power, Reliability, and Ease-Of-Use
With the bandwidth to handle even the most complex configurations, Q-SYS is ready for any sized job, from boardrooms and clubs, to airports and stadiums. But it’s not just power that sets Q-SYS apart:
- Ease of use – An intuitive user interface that supports remote access makes Q-SYS easy to design, install, commission, operate, and maintain.
- Reliability – Field-proven for over 45 years, QSC reliability ensures that you can depend on Q-SYS for mission-critical deployments.
- Support – Our worldwide support network is ready to help 24/7, assisting in keeping you running around the clock.
Combining unprecedented capabilities and performance with extraordinary reliability and support, Q-SYS offers unsurpassed value for facilities across the spectrum of installed sound.
SELECT A Q-SYS PRODUCT
A family of software-based DSP appliances, driven by Intel based chipsets and a singular design software, allowing for a unified platform for all system sizes
AV-to-USB Bridging Solution
AV/IT soft codec and BYOD conferencing integration
Network I/O Peripherals
Local or remote devices that service as audio I/O onramps and control connectivity to the Q-SYS network
Network I/O Cards
Connectivity to analog and digital sources and destinations
Network Page Station Peripherals
Sophisticated paging and messaging devices to support any-sized paging application
Network Touchscreen Peripherals
Fully configurable network-based touchscreen panels, in addition to a variety of modern BYOD options
Network Amplifier Peripherals
Networked, configurable, and monitorable amplification designed specifically for use with the Q-SYS™ platform
Network Switches (3rd party)
Ever-growing list of switches tested and approved by QSC for use with the Q-SYS platform
Additional DSP components that complement QSC’s DSP platforms
Q-SYS™ Customer Support
and Technical Services
Monday - Friday 7 AM to 5 PM PST
Tel. 800-772-2834 (U.S. only)
Tel. +1 (714) 957-7150
Q-SYS 24/7 Emergency Support*
Tel: +1-888-252-4836 (U.S./Canada)
Tel: +1-949-791-7722 (non-U.S.)
* After hours calls are guaranteed a 30-minute response time from a Q-SYS Support Team member for Q-SYS related issues only!
Q-SYS Support Email
(Immediate email response
times not guaranteed)
1675 MacArthur Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 U.S.
Tel: 800-772-2834 (U.S. only)
Tel: +1 (714) 957-7150
FAX: +1 (714) 754-6173